Hevea Pacifier, Orthodontic – Shiitake Grey
The HEVEA pacifier in Moss green is inspired by the grey-green color with yellow undertones found in the woodlands on the shady side of the tree.
Our coloured pacifier collection is the first in the world that is both 100% plastic free and colourful. Completely plant based, made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments.
The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites.
Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
Good for baby and good for the planet.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packagig made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.