Hevea Pacifier, Orthodontic – Milky White
The Milky white pacifier was inspired by the Hevea Brasilienes tree’s natural rubber in its most pure and milky white form.
Completely plant based, made out 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments, the Milky white pacifier is naturally non-toxic and free from baddies, as well as being biodegradable!
If that’s not enough, the orthodontic teat is perfect for sensitive gums and little growing teeth.
HEVEA pacifiers have an easily recognizable butterfly shape and brand distinct cut out holes, like these adorable star and moon ventilation holes.
The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites. Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
Good for baby and good for the planet.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packagig made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.