Having a girl has given me a love for doing hair that I never thought I would have. I rarely do my own hair, yet I love doing my daughters! There are so many different hairstyles for toddlers. I tend to go for the simple looks + easy-to-do styles! Below I'm sharing my 5 favorite toddler hairstyles using Loved By Sophia Claire
leather clips + headbands.
We wanted to share our 5 favorite toddler hairstyles with you:
1. Bangs back - Use one of our leather knot clips
for this simple hairstyle.
Take one clip and use it to pull back your toddler's bangs. This keeps the bangs out of her face all day long!
2. Pigtails - This hairstyle is a toddler classic!
Use 2 elastics to tie hair into 2 low pigtails. Then, use one of our dainty bow headbands or 2 leather knot clips
to finish the style! Our bows come in tons of colors so you can always match your babe's outfit!
For another fun variation, try pigtail buns!
3. Two top-knot buns - The top-knot is always a fun hair-do.
Try this twist by doing two top-knot buns on top of your baby's head.
Use clear elastics for the buns and use one of our stretchy dainty bows across the top! So cute!
4. French Braids - This hair-do is a bit more advanced, but is definitely one of my favorites.
5. Ponytail - Use a toddler brush to comb all your baby's hair into a pony tail. Use an elastic to keep it in place all day. Use a dainty bow headband
to keep baby hairs out of the eyes!
Shop now to get the looks, here